- 1 cup milk
- 1 (14 or 15 ounce) can sweetened cream of coconut
- 1.5 cups heavy cream
- 1.5 cups sweetened flaked coconut (optional)
- 0.5 ounces of rum (optional)
- 8 servings
- Combine the milk, cream of coconut, and cream in a container and mix thoroughly.
- If desired stir in the flaked coconut
- For creamer ice cream stir in a single shot of rum
- Pour into the ice cream maker and freeze according to the instructions, usually for 30 minutes
Make sure you use sweetened cream of coconut NOT unsweetened coconut milk or cream in this recipe.